Welcome to Serenity Senior Living
Serenity Senior Living supports an independent lifestyle while still giving the assistance you need, along with a balance of privacy and social activity that enables our residents to make their own individualized choices. It is a place where your loved one becomes our loved one, and above all, it is a place to call home.
Serenity Senior Living is conveniently located near I-94 and I-69 just 10 minutes west of Port Huron. Here you will find a country setting with 7 acres of land, wooded areas, and a garden to walk and sit in.
- We provide the following services to our residents:
- On-call doctor and nurse
- Brand new, state of the art, barrier free home
- Six private suites with private bath
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- 24-hour security
- Computer center with Internet access
- Exercise room
- Planned weekly outings (transportation included)
- Lifeline pendant (emergency response system)
- Advanced medication administration (B\P monitoring, diabetes care and monitoring, oxygen, etc.)
- Personal care and bathing services
- Stylist and Barber available on-site
- Managed health services (nursing office)
All with costs starting at less than a nice hotel stay!
Our mission is to provide a supportive home that serves the needs of elderly adults and adults with disabilities. This includes an emphasis on independence and freedom.
Serenity Senior Living is a home where residents participate in the rhythm of their day while we ensure the health and safety of each individual. We take pride in providing assistance while promoting dignity with loving care and compassion, always having the utmost regard for quality of life.